Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc.
Welcome to SCARS™
We are a Government Registered Crime Victims’ Assistance & Crime Prevention Nonprofit Corporation based in the United States supporting online crime victims worldwide.
This means we provide free Support Services to victims of cyber-enabled crime & relationship scams. We are also an Advocacy Organization focused on the detection, deterrence, and eventual elimination on global online scams in all its forms.
Our principal goal is the assistance of traumatized scam victims to aid in their recovery and avoidance of future victimization and to educate the public about socially engineered cyber-enabled crimes in all of their forms to prevent further cybercrime.
SCARS is incorporated in the State of Florida, with partners in more than 60 countries.
If you are a new victim, this is your starting point https://romancescamsnow.com/for-new-scam-victims/
Will you help us help scam victims? You can make a purchase or donate directly. Please visit: donate.AgainstScams.org
Important SCARS Links:
- SCARS MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.AgainstScams.org
- LEARN ABOUT SCAMS: http://www.RomanceScamsNOW.com
- EN ESPAÑOL: http://www.ContraEstafas.org
- SEE SCAMMER PHOTOS: http://www.ScamsOnline.org
- HEAL AFTER YOUR SCAM: http://www.ScamVictimSupport.org
- REPORT: ALL SCAMS http://www.Anyscam.com & www.IC3.gov
- SCAM & CYBERCRIME NEWS: http://www.ScamCrime.com
SCARS on Social Media:
- FACEBOOK MAIN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/SCARS.SocietyAgainst.org
- FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP: http://www.facebook.com/groups/SCARS.Avoidance.Information.Public.Group
- YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOR8Tzp1AeIinI9AtyOztdg
- PODCASTS: http://www.soundcloud.com/user-737794348
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/RomanceScamsNow
- INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/scars_against_scams/
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/actagainstscams/
We have full translation for your language on all of our SCARS Websites
If you are looking for local trauma counselors please visit https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/trauma-and-ptsd