Author: Donna Andersen,
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 208
Release Date: 15-11-2019
Details: Seduced by a Sociopath explains how millions of people pursuing romantic relationships are charming, affectionate, passionate — and fake. These deceptive sociopaths, meaning people with antisocial, narcissistic, borderline, histrionic or psychopathic personality disorders, pursue romantic relationships not for love, but for exploitation. Learn how they convince you to fall for them, so you can spot the charade and escape.
Perhaps you're already involved in one of these so-called "relationships." Your partner, who was once so attentive, has become abusive, and now you're wondering how you got yourself into this mess. Seduced by a Sociopath reveals the insidious strategies employed by these heartbreakers, and why you fell for the lies.
This book is a curated collection of blog articles from Lovefraud, the premier Internet website on how to recognize and recover from sociopaths. The content is presented in short, easy-to-read pieces, which together form a complete picture of sociopathic seduction. Articles include:
• 12 seduction strategies from the sociopath playbook
• Why relationships with sociopaths are so addictive
• If you feel an emotional void, the sociopath will step in
• Sociopaths use our own dreams to seduce us
• 29 excuses that sabotage our instincts about sociopaths
• Why did I want to hug the sociopath, even though I know he is bad?
• 8 ways your body warns you about sociopaths
• Love, sex, your brain and sociopaths
• Sociopaths say you're crazy — and you believe them
• Why we fall for romance scams
Seduced by a Sociopath includes dozens of questions and stories submitted by Lovefraud readers, with answers and analysis by Donna Andersen, author of Lovefraud. You'll see how sociopaths reel in their targets, or manipulate them once they're hooked.
Donna Andersen previously wrote, Red Flags of Love Fraud — 10 signs you're dating a sociopath. Her first book,