Author: Joe Malacina,
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 214
Release Date: 01-01-2020
Online Safety: The Complete Guide to Being Safe Online is the top-rated book on how to use the internet safely on all of your devices. This book is great for all types of internet users, including seasoned users, newbies, seniors, and parents with children.
The book covers the many aspects of online safety that are important to understand in today's digital world, including social media, email, apps, browsing websites, mobile devices, and more. You will also learn how to protect yourself from online scams, fraud, and online predators. Furthermore, this book will help you protect your sensitive financial and personal information online through tried and true best practices that are easy to follow. You can read this book in less than a day and keep it handy as a reference. By the time you are finished with, you will be completely equipped to protect yourself online, and you will never have to worry about being scammed or having your password or credit card information stolen online.
This book will give you the tools, education, best practices, and recommendations to use the internet safely on all of your devices.
Highlights of the book:
- Clear & easy-to-understand best practices that you can follow that will protect you from most online threats and scams
- Tons of examples of today's most common and dangerous online scams, and how to recognize and beat them
- Easy to read and understand for all internet users, including adults, parents, students, and seasoned users
- Recommendations on apps, software, brands, and more for the best and safest online experience
- A detailed table of contents and index so you can use the book as a reference as needed
From the back cover:Covers all the various aspects of online safety you need to know, including: social media, shopping, mobile devices, email, apps, texting, passwords, parental controls, tips & tricks, and mo